This home is being sold As Is with Right to Inspect as it had exterior damage from Hurricane Ian. Welcome to this custom Built Estate Home located on a quiet cul de sac in the Gated Community of Gulf Harbour Yacht & Country Club. FIVE BEDROOMS sets this home apart from many as there are four private guest rooms. 3 Full Baths. Volume & Tray ceilings. 3 car garage. Generator. Electric and manual storm shutters on all windows, doors as well as Storm Rated Garage Doors. Comfortable & functional spacious floor plan with living room & family room- perfect setting for entertaining family & friends. HUGE walk in pantry in Kitchen. The oversize master suite & bath is private with a huge closet & extra storage. Extremely large Laundry room with 3 additional closets, desk & sink. No membership conveys with this home. Consider Your Lifestyle, Then Choose this Custom Lakeside home. Note: Photos taken prior to Hurricane.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3,347 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Natural Gas Available
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Separate Ice Machine,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Bedroom on Main Level,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Tray Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,High Ceilings,Kitchen Island,Main Level Master,Separate Shower,Walk-In Pantry,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Gas Heat,Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure
- Gas Heat,Gunite,In Ground,Screened
- Lot View
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Outdoor Kitchen,Patio,Shutters Electric,Shutters Manual. Cul-De-Sac.
All Financing Considered, Cash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price